BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

segunda-feira, 23 de novembro de 2009

Tired

Hello Hello :D
I'm so tired so puh, my day was a normal day at home, because I was and still a little bit sick, and yeah the doctor wanted that I still at home 7 days, and thise 7 days are over, so tomorrow I have to go again to my School.
I like my school and my classmates, but I still withou power, sick and bah, tomorrow it will be funny, we have a short tour around Vila Real, so I don't have school XD just chilling and walking around the city to visit our future work place!
My cat sleep alrady here behind me and my little Dog is so stupid and will play with the por sleepy cat! HAHA its funny to see but for my cat its the horrow, he love sleep in my bed and than comes tokio and wake him up XD


I have see a little videos about Tokio Hotel, Victoria Secret, and now is sleep time x)
I'll take a shower and than I go sleep, tomorrow I have to get up early, at 6 am, I don't want to wake up and show like a Zombie!
Soo I'll back tomorrow at 6pm ^^
Take Care and Rock On!
Your Sónia David♥ 
 
(I Love Diddle since my childhood ♥*.*♥)

See you soon

1 comentários:

Andrea disse...

hi mein schatz... ich liebe dein blog!! ist wirklich perfekt... genau wie du.. =D hoffe.. das du wieder gesund bist.. süße! hauptsache wirst gesund! ich schwöre.. ich liebe diesen blog! ist spektakulär! küsschen.. meine süße! P.s. ich liebe deine fotos und deine bilder.. die du gemalt hast! einfach wunderschön!!!