BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

segunda-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2009

Another year is over, 2010 is comming ^^)

s we all know, 2009 is endind, and, before this year thiese year "dies", I want to describe here everything that struck me, positive and negatively, and of course what I wish for 2010 ^^


-2009


Was a year that desappoint me and surprised me a lot, I mean, thise was the year who I grow really up, and who I can really say that I am a BIG girl now!
2009 I meet real  nice people, I found new friends, and I lost friends where I thought that they were my true friends, whatever, they only shown with their attitudes who they are truly.I try to forgett them, and I can :)
I'm mature enough to overcome this ^^)
2009 was a good year too, I learned so much, I grow up, meeted new people, hade better relationships with my best friend and with my friends and my mom, and..and..and... =D
Every year have good and bad things that happen, its our destination.




-2010


For 2010 I wish a lot of Peace, Love, Harmonie, Luck, Music, for everyone =Dt
For me I wish that I can show finaly Bill Kaulitz what I really feel for him, I want to make Tokio Hotel's concert (07.april.2010, Pavilhão Atlântico, Lisboa, Portugal) to the best concert in my life, finish my school, have the best summer of my life, I really want to lose weight, and the rest...hmm...SURPRISE ME DESTINY ♥











I WISH FOR EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD THAT VISIT MY BLOG (and for everyone xD of course) A HAPPY NEW YEAR OF 2010 :D
I LIKE YOU ALL, THANKS FOR READ MY BLOG, YOUR
 SÓNIA DAVID ♥

0 comentários: