BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

quinta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2009

My Life and Me♥

What I can tell about my life and me?


My life is sometimes a real nightmare, and sometimes a dream
About my family, hmm, to tell you the truth, my family is a really worthless, when I need someone, I can't count on anyone of my family
They are only good to criticize, demean me, are bad, selfish, egocentric, stupid, liars, I only can  feel contempt for my family. 
It is sad to say this, but it's true!


I have suffered so much because of them, but it turned out. I'm so happy to have my friends, my mother, my animals, my band, my dreams, to have find finally my really me! 


Now I now, that I must fight for my dreams, for everything, I know that I must fight so much for my real Love,  but above all, I have to be myself. And I'm proud of me! 


In the school are all awesome, I have good classifications, I like my teachers, my classemates, I Love my new School :D Finally I can say, They accept me how I am! I'm so happy to study in your Class guys, I like you all, 1º Turism 2009/2010 for ever! Escola Professional da Nervir, Vila Real ♥


My town, blaah what I can tell about Vila Pouca de Aguiar, hmm ... It's the fucking hell here, the most of the population here are false, stupid, I hate them! 
Now I don't study here, I study in Vila Real, it's so much better there!


I am a huge Tokio Hotel fan since 2005, and I am always here for the guys, I support them and there music. I'm so proud that I was there when they really need the REAL fans, and I'm so proud to say, YES I'M A PROUD REAL TOKIO HOTEL FAN! I want to see the guys everyday, I'm so happy that I will see the guys soon. I Love them like big big friends, and all you know that my heart belongs to Bill, I believe in our Love, but, How can I show you that?  I will do it soon :D  Wish me Lucky ;)


For my friends, and with friends I mean the REAL friends, the friends who I know that they are always by my side, when I really need them. I don't have a big friend circle, but I'm proud to say that I have real friends.
It's not necessary to say there names, because I know that my friends read what I write here, and they know to where I am referring!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING MY FRIENDS!


I am, I can tell you a little bit of my person, I am very emotional, sensible, very romantic, Intelligent,  I'm a little Dreamer, I Love animals, I Love to help everybody, I love to put my friends a smile on there faces, I love laught, I am always here for my friends, for all they that like me as I am, for my MOTHER, she's very important for me, I know that sometimes we are stuborn to eatch othr, but I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
I hate lies, fake people, people who tell me constantlly what to do, people wh hurt defenseless animals, who hurt kids.


I AM WHAT I AM!


This is me, Sónia David, born 19 years ago, in a German city calls Mönchengladbach and now live's in Vila Pouca de Aguiar in Portugal!




Now I go sleep, I'm tired, and I need power lala :D


See you soon


8 comentários:

Ritha disse...

Cause everything you say everything you write are the little big part which never leave me give up

I need You By my Side

I love you soo much and i dont have words to discribe this , thanks for everything , i'm here (L)

Please love me like i love you <3

You belong to my heart

xika.tk disse...

está mesmo bonito o texto, tens um jeitinho +.+
escreves mesmo bem :3
amei *-*

CarolinaFenty disse...

Oh meu amor :$
Já disse que está tão bonito x)
Eu gosto sempre do que escreves!

Sim, tens aqui um bocadinho sobre ti e a tua vida, mas eu tenho a sorte de saber bem mais.
Obrigado por seres das poucas pessoas em quem posso confiar. E sabes que podes confiar em mim também.
Eu sempre estive e sempre vou estar aqui para ti.

Gang das bóinas ao poder! *-*

AMO-TE!

Márcia Kit <3 disse...

Minha menina!
I love you forever! Já nos conhecemos há anos e não há um dia em que não agradeça ter-te na minha vida amor.

és um anjo e todos os que te fazem mal deviam levar com uma forquilha flamejante no cu!

Etal como a Carolina disse: GANG DAS BÓINAS FOREVER!

Forever here for you <3

Schkloby disse...

hihi and that's how we love you! <3333

Layki disse...

I'm glad that you changed so much, I can say now that you have so much power that you can stund some situations that you didn't before.

Fight for your dreams always mein schatz, its all in your hands, fight for it.
;)
hab dich so ganz doll lüb

disse...

Olá :D
Tal como pediste, já te estou a comentar o blog xD
Para já está muito fixe, já para não dizer que adoro a música *-----*
Estive a ler este texto e está mesmo muito bonito. Concordo contigo em muitas das coisas, já para não dizer que também escreves muito bem :D
Não te conheço, mas pelo que li, os teus amigos devem ser uns sortudos xD

Beijinhos.

Rä Coco Katze Kaulitz disse...

Por vezes não há palavras para descrever algumas circunstâncias ...

O texto está Maravilhoso, gostei e espero que continues assim.

Não consigo dizer muito mais !

Sê feliz, sonha, luta e concretiza !

Machs Gut,

Kuss @