BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

Halloa :D

Hey Hey, I hope that you're all ok ! =)
I feel better, now I'm a little bit tired, I have many stuff to study, but I know, today I study and work hard, and tomorrow I'll have a good Job and future!


Yesterday I hade a English exam, and tomorrow I have for Integration and Turism, many many stuff to study, I feel so tired, blah X) But its ok XD


The School still the same, my classmates are the same funny guys, and yeah, my life still the same too, x)
I hope so much that I have good notes ^^ 


Now I'm listening a little bit to music, making a little pause, and writing a little bit on my fanfic! I don't really like fnafictions, but I don't know why I'm writing, it's funny, but I can't read fanfictions from other fans, because I'm very jealouse with Bill x)


So, I think that's all for now! 
See you soon, Love, Sónia♥ 

2 comentários:

Ritha disse...

You could read my fan ficticions is all about tom maybe inspire you ^^

Love you my perfect friend (L)

Layki disse...

I hate fanfics xD