BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

sábado, 9 de janeiro de 2010

LONDON!!




Finally I'm sure that I go to London *.* Only the best in the school were selected to travel in this beautiful place, and, I WAS CHOSEN =D 
I am soooo Happy!  From my class gets 6 students :D
And I can't wait to fly to London on March 26th, it will be funny and I really Love to know new places, it will be my first time there!
I hope I can buy a lot of little things, like Bags, Souvenirs, Accessories, and, and and .... ^^)
I'll tell you everything, =P


See ya

4 comentários:

Abbey disse...

OMG!
És uma surtudaa! *_______________*
Levas-me no bolso, pode ser? :3

amo o blog, de verdade. *_* <3

marcia disse...

take me with you! xP
também quero *.*

amo-te minha porcalhona! muah!

Patrícia disse...

também quero schatz +.+

Anónimo disse...

realmente,que sortuda minha querida *.*
e o blog está super giro, mesmo, adoro :')