BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

sexta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2010

- New Haircut

I Yeah it's true, I was in an Hair Stylist studio yesterday, and my hair was really bad, so I hade to cut my Hair! 
Hope you like my new style T_T. 
I still have to get used to the new haircut, but I know it will take a while, but I will dwell soon! I hope!
My Hair was so long, and now? SO SHORT ='(
I leave here an images where you can see my new haircut, say the truth please XD I am strong, don't worry ^^)














-See ya

5 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Oh babe but you are soo beautiful with any haircut
you are sooo adorable babe :O
and look so gorgeous ( for me) :D <33

Viviana disse...

Oh babe but you are soo beautiful with any haircut
you are sooo adorable babe :O
and look so gorgeous ( for me) :D <33

Abbey disse...

estás tão LINDA!! *_________*

KuikkaaK disse...

tao lindooooo amor

Katie P . disse...

oooh eu gosto ^.^


bjinhoooo